Visit Safely With Us
From Monday 19th July, in line with the Step 4 ‘Roadmap Out of Lockdown’, we are easing some of our restrictions, however the safety of staff, volunteers and visitors remains a priority. We therefore request that you comply with the following measures when visiting us:
- Wearing a face covering throughout your visit to protect others, unless you are exempt.
- Maintaining a social distance of at least 1m.
- Making use of hand sanitiser stations throughout the museum.
- Signing in at the front desk using the NHS Test and Trace app, or entering your details manually.
- Not visiting us if you feel unwell or have symptoms of Covid-19.
For your piece of mind…
- A timed entry system remain in place, admitting a maximum of 8 visitors every 15 minutes.
- All staff will be wearing face coverings.
- There is a one way route throughout the house, which is easy to follow. Volunteer guides are available on each floor should you need assistance.
- An enhanced cleaning regime is in place before, after & between visits.
- Use contactless payment where possible.
- Please try to only handle objects that you intend to purchase.